Updates / News
Friday, March 7
We are starting to send out emails to those of you that have pre-registered to start signing up for our leagues and learn to curl events. If you are on the list, expect to receive your invitation sometime today or tomorrow. We will be opening up the pages to everyone on Monday. Thanks!
Wednesday, February 26
Registration will begin in early March – if you have pre-registered, you will be notified before we really open up for registration. Based on the overwhelming response, we anticipate the leagues filling up fairly quickly so please be ready to sign up. Thanks!
Friday, February 21
2014 Summer Curling Update – THANK YOU! Thank You! Thank you! We have been overwhelmed by the response to our summer curling opportunity at Rocket Ice Arena in Bolingbrook, IL. If you have pre-registered, you will be notified first when we open up the registration in early March.
We will also be looking to host a few small scale Open House / Learn to Curl nights as well. Hopefully we’ll be posting the finalized details soon once we work out all the logistics – so please check back soon to register for those as well!
At Windy City Curling Club, we believe in building a strong community through the sport of curling by providing a welcoming environment for athletes of all ages and skill levels.
To accomplish this, we are dedicated to:
- Providing the Chicago’s western suburbs with a state-of-the-art dedicated curling facility
- Growing and building awareness of the sport through education. WCCC is a Learn to Curl training facility that offers training programs and group instructional ice time.
- Engaging the younger generations through youth programs including club sport and youth leagues and university involvement.
- Encouraging respectful sportsmanship through both recreational and competitive (state, national, international) opportunities and divisions (mens, womens, mixed, juniors, seniors, corporate)
- Offering affordable curling for all members and guests